01 June 2010

I may also use this as an outlet to share some photographs of clothing I wear or food I eat. I don't have consistent access to a camera, but I can use one from time to time. Food photographs are usually unappealing, as I often eat indian food (which tends to look just like a puddle of mush on a plate), and outfit photos require me to overcome my extreme self-consciousness about full-body photographs. Maybe paying such close attention to what I eat for the next month will help me with the latter problem.

This blog has begun, in my opinion, rather poorly. I am, however, going to attempt to update every day, as incentive to spend some of your internet time reading my humble words!

For now, Sean and I are just laying in bed, on separate laptops, occasionally having involved discussions of things like Scientology, or Party Down. He's spending a lot of his time organizing his next Hodgkin's Lymphoma research benefit show, which I am trying to telepathically involve myself in. As I am not in school, not working, broke, and living at my parents' house, I am fairly desperate for anything that will give my life meaning and/or quash my boredom. Since I moved back from Germany -- which was almost a year ago, I keep realizing -- I've been feeling rather directionless.

1 comment: