24 June 2010

Day off

I have a joyous day off today. To begin it, I slept in until past eleven, which was unheard of even during the months in which I was unemployed. Upon waking up, I put clothes into the washing machine.

Now, here I am. I decided to blog before I did anything significant with my day, not realizing that it would hinder my ability to write anything meaningful or interesting.

I've been missing a lot of Sean's appointments because of work, and it's harder than I thought. I hate making him talk about the stuff after it's over, because there are only a few moments during which he can forget what he's gone through, and I don't want to make any more time miserable for him than is necessary. Because of this, I should feel stoked that he has his consent signing appointment today, but it just feels kind of miserable. Every appointment his bone marrow transplant coordinator is involved in leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth, because he hates her, and is clearly trying not to lose his shit every time she's in the room.

I wanted to go thrift store shopping, but I have neither money, nor a car. I believe I get paid on Friday, but there are many things I should do before thrift shopping. Pay my parents back, pay off big chunks of my credit card bill, put money into savings for an apartment...

It just seems never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment