15 June 2010

Birthday

Today is my birthday. I stayed up late last night cleaning my room so that I wouldn't wake up to a big mess on my birthday. Despite that, I woke up and cleaned the kitchen.

I then rode the ol' bike to have coffee with Hollis and Jenny on Hollis' lunch break. Starbucks was nice enough to give me the day off today, although I only started training yesterday. The pressure's really off on the training materials, because they're really strict about not working while you're not getting paid. I also have Saturday off, which is great, because on Friday Sean has another show at Old Ironsides with Phantom Jets and another band I'd never heard of. The training days are pretty painless anyway -- just the reading of a few little booklets.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be going thrifting later today -- possibly with my mother. Tonight, I have no idea what's going to happen. Probably nothing.

1 comment: