12 July 2010

More hospital talk

I found out the other day that a friend of mine and a better friend of Sean's is in the hospital, unconscious from a blood infection and subsequent liver and kidney malfunctions. Just talked to someone with info, who said he has a very small chance of survival.

I'm upset about it myself, of course -- Ben and I have known each other for five or six years, and used to hang out quite a lot. However, I feel much worse for Sean than for myself, because he has been especially close with Ben recently, and is completely helpless in the hospital himself. It's a very sad situation, caused by an infected wound on his arm. I'm still hoping he'll make it out of this okay, but that is unfortunately very unlikely.

I took a really good picture of him a few weeks ago, too. Is now a weird time to post it?

No comments:

Post a Comment