06 July 2010

As a new blog writer...

I guess I shouldn't wait so long between posts, but sometimes I'm just so uninspired. I'm sitting at the kitchen table with olive oil in my hair -- something I was inspired to do after yesterday, when my hair decided to do whatever the balls it wanted. I was making a pizza, which required the use of olive oil, and as I was cleaning up, I started running my olive oil covered hands through my hair, slowly adding more and more.

I really hope I don't end up regretting this.



The pizza that began it all.



This is semi-unrelated, but I just love my espresso maker.



The first photo I posted was probably the least flattering of all the oily hair pictures I took, but it gave the best view of the dress I'm wearing, which has been my favorite for three years. It was a purchase made at my favorite vintage store in San Francisco when I still lived there. I wore it to class almost every day for a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you added pics! That pizza looks soo good. I've tried to olive oil thing..it is so hard to get out of my hair though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, why not? i hear olive oil is really good for you hair. i'm curious to hear how it worked out!

    ReplyDelete