03 August 2010

The spirit of radio.

Lisa posted my interview and photos over at Starship Narcissus. The post seems to be getting a nice response, which is delightful!

I've planned a leisurely trip to SF this weekend, taking advantage of my three consecutive days off. Usually when I make a trip there it's a mess of arrangements and traveling, but I plan on completely relaxing during this trip. There are one or two people I want to see, and I won't feel bad about blowing off everyone else. I wish I were just as social as I used to be, but I really can't fit all of my friends into one trip when the point is to take a vacation.

If they were so desperate to see me, they would have come to Sacramento a long time ago, right?

Anyway, it's not like I'm going to be skulking around the city avoiding people. I'm just not going to stress if I don't get to do everything or see everyone I want to. I'm excited to see and stay with Ayumi. I've been really missing living with her, and I've felt a distinct lack of nonjudgmental close friendship recently. I always do, but it doesn't usually bother me this much.

Because I feel like my posts have been a little text-heavy recently, here's a picture of Ayumi and me from 2007. It's uninteresting, but I'm still going to mention that I no longer have my nose pierced. In case you know me in real life, and were thinking "I've never noticed..."

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just read your interview/ photo shoot from Lisa over at Starship Narcissus- very cute! I love "meeting" fashion bloggers from around Sac-town. Here's to following locals :)

    ReplyDelete