05 August 2010

Samosa

I'm getting more and more excited about the trip I'm taking to San Francisco. It's less than a hundred miles away and I used to live there, but it's more out-of-town than I've been in a long time. Admittedly, I'm going to be really bummed out sleeping away from Sean for four nights, but I'll just try to pretend like I'm an independent woman who don't need no man.

I bought the Vegan Yum Yum cookbook, and am not disappointed. I currently have vegan samosas baking in the oven, and plan on making quite a few more indian dishes by the end of the day. I'm bringing my cookbook and spices to SF with me on Saturday, and Ayumi and I are hopefully going to get the hell down in the kitchen.

I'm also going to start taking vitamins. I know I obviously should have begun taking them when I stopped eating animal products, but I'm an idiot. I also smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment